We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Tea is an infusion with enormous benefits. Much has been said about the antioxidant power of white tea, the purifying action of green tea or the energizing capacity of black tea.
There are many types of teas, from the praised matcha tea to the aromatic and flavorful chai tea. But there is one that has become fashionable and also helps you lose weight. It's about kombucha tea, the 'probiotic' of teas. Find out here how to make kombucha tea at home to lose weight after childbirth.
- Black tea
- Red tea
- White sugar
- SCOBY mushroom cultivation (you can find it in herbalists)
- Kombucha Starter Tea
Kombucha tea It is a mixture of green tea, red tea and roibos. Only that it goes through a fermentation process with yeast bacteria, similar to that suffered by kefir. It is about SCOBY mushroom culture. The taste of the tea is somewhat acidic and refreshing. Among its great benefits are the following: it is an antioxidant, strengthens the immune system, improves digestion and helps lose weight. In addition, it is rich in vitamins, enzymes, minerals and iron. You can make it at home in a very simple way. Follow these steps:
1. Boil a liter of water.
2. Place in the water once it boils, three tea bags: one for black tea, another for green tea and another for rooibos.
3. Let the mixture rest for about 15 minutes.
4. Take out the tea bags and add 100 grams of white sugar to the mixture.
5. Once it has cooled, pour the tea into a glass container, add the SCOBY mushroom culture and the kombucha starter tea that you will also find in herbalists and cover with a cloth or paper napkin.
6. Let the mixture rest for about 10 days in a place where it does not get the sun and can be at room temperature. The temperature should be around 23ºC. The fungus will rise to the surface.
7. Take out the mushroom culture (which you can reuse) and pour the mixture into a bottle and let it rest for another five days.
8. Ready to eat!
FACT: Remember to reserve a glass of the tea you just brewed because it will serve as a starter tea for your next brew.
You can read more articles similar to Kombucha Tea Recipe. A help to lose weight after childbirth, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.